Sunday 21 December 2014

#BabyintheHouse - first Christmas

You know it's baby's first Christmas...





...when two grandmothers fly halfway around the world to spend it with him! 


Merry Christmas everyone and a happy & healthy 2015!


***

To read last week's post: #BabyintheHouse - Shower click here

***

Having recently (well, six months ago) become a parent for the first time, my world has been turned upside down. I'd like to share some of the ideas I've had, the discoveries I've made, and the secrets of parenthood. I hope that both parents and non-parents will be able to enjoy these posts. 

Please feel free to leave comments and share your experiences.

***

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Hope you all have an amazing first christmas! James will love all that paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He certainly will! Thanks Helen, you too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm so behind the times! A belated congratulations to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...