Wednesday 27 June 2012

Mid-week Interview

Today's post is something a little bit different - it's an interview with Yours Truly! Yep, you read it right. Read on for more...


The online community for authors & bloggers is great! I've 'met' so many nice people through Book Blogs and various other online forums. People are so willing to help each other out, it's really great. Recently I was having trouble adding something to my blog and I asked my online friends; within a couple of hours Alex had answered my question (thanks again, you're a super star!). 


In this post I'd like to introduce Penny Freeman who has a blog: Perpetual Chaos of a Wandering Mind. She kindly took an hour out of her schedule to interview me regarding my writing and my link to the Hong Kong Writers Circle. Please click on the link below to read more about the latest HKWC anthology, As We See It: Hong Kong Stories, and what makes me tick! 


Interview with Penny Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...