Today I'm having two wisdom teeth out. People I've told have reacted with various responses from 'You'll be fine' to 'Yikes' (taking a step back as if it's contagious) to 'You poor thing'.
So far these have been the tips.
1) Don't eat rice as it might get stuck inside the hole;
2) Eat ice-cream, mashed potato and soup;
3) Sleep on your back with your head elevated;
4) Rinse with salty water after you eat;
5) Don't spit for the first 24 hours as it may stop the blood from clotting;
Have you got anything to add?