Monday 25 November 2013

NaNoWriMo_2013 #5 The Final Stretch

As some of you may be aware, I did NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) once before in 2011. The aim of the game is to write 50,000 words (an average novel is 100,000 words) in the month of November with the idea being that you would be well and truly on your way to having at least half of a novel. You can, of course, write more if you want to and your fingers haven't fallen off from typing.

Week 3 ended much better than it started. I had a good week last week and had three bumper writing days on Monday, Tuesday and Friday when I wrote more than 3,000 words on each of those days. At the moment my total word count is 35,870. This week, if I'm going to stand a chance of finishing, I need to write 3,500-4,000 words on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Fingers crossed...

Good luck to everyone else taking part. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...