Monday 8 October 2012

My Third Blog Award!!


I have been nominated for yet another blog award - One Lovely Blog Award -  I feel so honoured!! This is my third blog award, after the Liebster Blog Award and the Versatile Blog Award. Thank you so much to Marissa at For the Love of Film and Novels for nominating me! 




Here are the requirements for the award:
- Include the pic in the post.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include This Set Of Rules.
- Provide 7 Random Facts about yourself. 
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs. 




*Now 7 Random Facts About Me*
1) I get seasick. It's much better than it used to be, but I recently went out on a boat and still feel pretty awful!  
2) I can't draw very well, despite my recent efforts on a smartphone app!
3) I hate all types of cleaning.  
4) I've learned to eat broccoli, but I still can't stand cauliflower. 
5) I always keep my fingernails really short. When I was a child this was because I played the piano and now it's so they don't get in the way when I'm typing. 
6) I do love painting my nails - the brighter the colour, the better! 
7) I've sung 'The Wheels on the Bus' so many times with my students, I could probably sing it backwards! 



My Nominees!
1) Helen - Helen Dalley in Hong Kong
2) Clint - Big Sky Writer
3) Sarah - CAKE.short and sweet
4) Cara - Peace, Love, Books
5) JoyAnne - Deco My Heart
6) Dusana - Positive Fountain
7) Dorothy - Dorothy Johnson

14 comments:

  1. Woohoo - well done! Very chuffed for you, you work hard and deserve the recognition :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Laura, you deserve the best my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! You're a rising star 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Laura. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower!! Congratulations :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kirsty! Following your blog now too! :)

      Delete
  6. What can I say? I'm proud. And you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You're inspiring, as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Get my inspiration from those around me! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...